Monday 9 April 2012

Soft cover

Wow, what a quiet blog!

Life has once again eaten all (or at least, most) precious gaming time.

But I have been playing some solitaire Tales of Blades and Heroes (the RPG version of Song of Blades and Heroes from Ganesha games). Hopefully I will have chance to post an After Action Report from that session soon. And I have been able to create a couple of bushes, to be used as soft cover in Song of Blades and Heroes. See photo below (15mm orc for size reference).



Hope spring will offer more gaming time. I really need that.

4 comments:

  1. Looks nice. Are those lichen bits? I made something similar using woodland scenics tree foliage mounted on metal washers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I guess it is lichen bits or maybe some kind of moss (not entirely sure about the correct English term in this case). Bought a package at the local supermarket (it was supposed to be used for Christmas decoration, but I had other plans!), attached them to metal washers and painted them.

      Delete
  2. Oh and please do post a batrep of your solo tbh games. I didn't pick up tbh because I wasn't sure what kind of solo gaming opportunities it would offer.

    ReplyDelete